© 2013-2019  Supercritical Simulations Group - All Rights Reserved - ssg@supercriticalsimulation.com
Oct 31

Horizontally compressed 748 flightdeck?!

5 comments

Just installed the brand new 748 Inter, and everything looks ok, except for 2 things: the switches are VERY difficult, near impossible to manage, and the flightdeck looks like we've been in outer space...

Did the install in a new folder, activated, restarted XP, and this was the result....

Anyone an idea?...

tia,

27MD

solved! The FlyAgi_Tweak_Utility breaks the plane :s

it sure did... also notified FlyAgi of the issue

Fine, nicely done ! Was meant also , but forgot :)

• Ok so my friend has a issue with the V2. So everytime he starts the plane from cold and dark it pauses the game at a certain ground speed. It only happens on a cold and dark. It never happens when he spawns the plane in with engines start already. What could the issue be?
  • 1. Turned off FMC of Center pedestal always? In V1, it works. 2. toga button not working. In V1, the toga button works well. 3. FMC input problems. I tried input airways NZQN ANPO4D TIMJO Q787 MAMUS Q462 TU Q196 ELDAK ELDA3A NZCH. --> Q787, Q462, Q196 were not recognized. toga button not working tried input airways NZQN ANPO4D TIMJO Q787 MAMUS Q462 TU Q196 ELDAK ELDA3A NZCH. IN V1. It's ok. Thanks
  • I recently purchased the SSG 748-i and -f from the X-Plane website. I love the detail and how it flies. I also use the X-Keys XK-80 to automate the buttons and switches for a variety of autopilot and aircraft systems in other aircraft. I use the DataRef tool to identify the required datarefs and the commands to activate the correct buttons. Then I input them into the X-KeyPad software to interface with the XK-80. It is a very nice way to automate many of the flight functions, i.e., lights, starters, autopilot functions, etc. I can't find the commands to activate the majority of the systems. Is there a way to locate these. I see the SSGCustom list and it works well with the joystick mapping, but how can I locate the commands that activate these buttons/switches? Thanks!